Help us celebrate the Great American Smokeout by showing us that “Tobacco Free is the Way to Be!” Enter our coloring contest for a chance to win a bundle of new art supplies! To enter:
1. Print or pick up a coloring sheet from Seneca County General Health District during our regular business hours.
* Tiffin location – 92 E. Perry St., 8 a.m. to 4 pm. Mon-Fri (coloring sheets are located at the back entrance and also in the nursing clinic waiting room)
* Fostoria location – 801 Kirk St., 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Thurs, 8:30 a.m. to noon Fridays (coloring sheets are located in the WIC office)
2. Be creative! Color your age-appropriate coloring sheet. Age categories include 4-6 years old (space scene coloring sheet), 7-10 years old (ice cream coloring sheet), 11-15 years old (flower coloring sheet), 16 years old and up (mandala).
3. Comment under this Facebook post with a picture of you and your creation. You may also drop off the coloring sheet during regular business hours or email a photo of it to: ehandru@senecahealthdept.
4. The deadline for entries is Fri, Dec. 2. Winners in each of the four age categories will be announced Thurs, Dec. 8.